to a bright and prosperous 2016 with a goal to touch as many more lives as possible in a positive way. My wish list which I shall now share with you is a short one:
1. For more like-minded volunteers to join our team.
2. For a remarkable increase of our donor and sponsor pool to help us with the implementation of quality programs, and the sustainability of our organization.
Tax-Deductible donations can be made by clicking here
Even though the state of affairs in 2015 called for much modification and adjustments of our scheduled activities, I am most grateful to the willing and compassionate helpers who were always by my side. Compassion and the willingness to serve are qualities we hope to sow and nurture in the lives of 21st century youth as we empower them. You are invited to join us in accomplishing this.
I end with wishes for success in all that you do and the strength , courage and faith to keep moving when obstacles get in your way.
Your Time for Creative Empowerment is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation that educates and empowers children, adolescents and parents of both secular and faith-based communities in the Long Island area, through the use of the arts, fashion and culture as mechanisms to:
* Improve interpersonal relationships
* Avoid pitfalls that are unique to life in the 21st Century
* Specifically identify and effectively develop healthy problem-solving
* Enhance personal development and increase cultural sensitivity.
PARTICIPATION IN OUR PROGRAMS
We value your participation as a supporter, or as one who receives benefits from our programs and activities.
PROMOTION OF OUR PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
We welcome all the help we can get in promoting the programs and activities of Your Time For Creative Empowerment, Inc.more